Thursday, July 4, 2013

One-Year Anniversary!


Hello! In honor of my one-year anniversary of this blog, I thought I would post a second entry! Pretty impressive, I know!

This time last year, I loved searching Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers for helpful ideas and products to empower me as a teacher. (That sounds a little dramatic, but they have both added so much to all of our lives as teachers and as "real people." Can I get an amen to that?) The things that inspired me the most were the cute educational crafts, anchor charts, and Common Core practice pages with clean lines and cute, readable fonts. I have been so inspired and energized in my lesson planning and teaching because of all of those teachers. Thank you to everyone out there for your hard work!

This summer, I still enjoy doing those things, but my main hobby is reading teacher blogs. I like reading about how they use their creations in class, how they got started as bloggers, and how they are connected to others in the blogging community. That is pretty neat! Also, I would like to thank Jessica Stanford for her tutorials that she recorded and posted to help people like me get going in the blogging world. For real, thank you!!

If you would also like to learn from Jessica’s tutorials, please click here. After I watch more of them, my blog will look even better! (I needed to "Just Do It.")

Jessica, you rock!!


No comments:

Post a Comment