Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Up #5

It's time for the Monday Meet Up Linky with the bloggers over at The Teaching Tribune.
The "assignment" was to list three things that you are thankful for. They can be light-hearted or heart-felt. I think mine are both!!
So, here goes!


{ 1 }

The "UNDO" Button on the Computer

I am thankful for the "undo" button on our computers. Can I get an "Amen!" for that?! I say out loud OFTEN how thankful I am for that thing...even if no one can hear me. 

{ 2 }

My Family

I am thankful for my husband and my daughter. My husband is ever so kind and a teacher also! I am thankful that we get to spend summers together. Also, he understands "where I am coming from." He is my voice of reason. My daughter is fun to be around because she makes me laugh...most of the time! 

{ 3 }  

My "Coffee"

I am also thankful for Diet Coke. I know that it is really not good for me. It is my coffee. I have cut back lots in the last year or so. As a matter of fact, the boxes come in handy too! Check back on Thursday to see my throwback post about organizing in the classroom with fridge pack boxes. You may think it is awesome too!

Disclaimer: I got the idea from Pinterest, but I have no idea to whom I should give credit. If it is you, or you know who it is, would you please let me know so that I can give that person credit for that brilliant idea? (Be your best friend...)

Hop over to the Monday Meet Up group to meet some bloggers and find out three things that they are each thankful for. 

Have a great day!
Carrie
Email: thethinkaloudcloud(at)gmail(dot)com








No comments:

Post a Comment