Monday, July 7, 2014

Follower Appreciation Sale And Monday Meet Up!

It's Follower Appreciation Week!!

As a thank you to all of my followers, I will have a different item for 50% off each day of this week. I am choosing items that are the most wish-listed in case you have something in mind, but a sale would help in your decision process. :-)

Today's sale item is The Plural Noun Song Pack.







My students love this song and the coordinating activities! If you would like to read more about how I use this resource, then please click {HERE}.

Also, I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet Up.



Hop over to the Summer Bloggin Link Up to find out lots of bloggers' thoughts, memories, and random interesting facts. You just never know what you will find out!



Check out my blog tomorrow for some Two for Tuesday action! (Two of my most wish-listed items will be on sale for 50% off.)  

Have a great day!
Carrie





2 comments:

  1. Dog poop all over the classroom does not sound good at all!
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was pretty gross! Good news...I have tile floors! I freak out (on the inside) about anything sticky on the floor, so I truly was trying not to show that I was coming unglued (on the inside). Thank you for taking a moment to comment and for stopping by! I am a Jones too! It is hard to keep up with us, isn't it? I will stop by your blog this week and meet you as well!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete