Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween Candy is Like a Freebie on TpT {& a Freebie}



Today I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday weekly link party.

{1}


First of all, I decided that Halloween candy is like a freebie on TpT because...
 ...we try something new. 
Love it! 
Then, we HAVE to go buy more just like it! My new candy bar discovery is Nutrageous as of last Friday. It is a good thing we had our Desk-or-Treat event!!

{2}

Desk-or-Treat

Do you do a Desk-or-Treat activity on Halloween? My kids love this each year. 
Some of my students' versions. they decided to mix the spider WITH the candy corn even they were calling the candy corn "eggs" at first. Oh me, oh my!
My example. I added my niece's name even though she is almost old enough to have her own trick-or-treaters.

I put together a set of patterns with teacher directions as well as a letter to send home to parents. 



If you would like to check it out for next year, then please click {here}.

{3}
My awesome second grade team!
They are a really great group of ladies! They make it fun to go to work 
and 
fun to have a costume party. 
See exhibit A, B, and C. 


A little bit cray!


{4}
New Scoot

New Math Task Cards




** This is the 3-digit version that will be on sale through Monday night.

Note: The full 2-Digit version is a part of the BUNDLE of Fall Math Task Cards. I will be adding the 3-digit version to the Bundle. If you are thinking about getting the BUNDLE, now is the time. The price will go up on Tuesday.


{5}
Sunday Circular Linky
Look for a circular like the one below this Sunday! 

There is a new linky by All Things Apple that is in a Sunday Circular style. On Sunday, you will be able to check out my sales that are valid for Sunday and Monday. You will also be able to check out the other circulars to find some awesome deals!

Now find out what other bloggers have to say about this week over at Doodlebugs Teaching.



Have a great weekend!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment