Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 4 ~ Flash FREEBIE and Dollar Deal!

Today is Day #4 of my Fab 500 Follower Appreciation deals!
{Lo and behold... my internet has been out for most of the day. #notusedtothat}


First, I have a Flash Freebie today. It will only last for 24 hours, then it will go back to the regular price in my store. 
Here is the Flash Freebie for today. 


Next, I have a Daily Dollar Deal! It will be $1.00 for 24 hours then I will put a different resource on sale for one dollar. Hopefully I will have a new item by Day 5. Here's hoping!!  Today's deal is...



Social Media Links

If you want to be sure not to miss a deal, then consider following me on Instagram and TpT as well as Facebook. I will write a blog post each day, but depending on your settings, you may hear about the post sooner through a different source.


Have a great day!
Carrie

Clip Art Credits: Celebration Sign ~ Creative Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment