Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Writing Paper {2.0}

I hope you all are having a great day today. We are on our third Snow Day, even though it is really a Furlough Day for the staff in our county. Nevertheless, I will take it to have time to catch up on stuff.

I finished my second set of Valentine's Day paper {K-1st} and {2-3} just in the nick of time. 






Here are previews of the {K-1} version.

                                  

Click here to check out the {K-1} version in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


Here are Previews of the {2-3} version.





Click here to check out the version for grades {2nd-3rd} in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

The graphics are SO CUTE...thanks to Krista Wallden. It makes me want to write an awesome story or write my opinion of something (like my opinion of the chocolates my husband will give me tomorrow) JUST so I can use that paper and then color the cute graphics! 

That will be my plan. I will encourage my students to write a longer story so that they can use all three designs. I think that would be a good motivation for at least some of my students when when we return to school. It looks like we will have to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 19th! (We need to make sure that we get it in sometime!)

Have a super day!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment