Friday, October 3, 2014

Five for Friday, Sale, and Updates

Today I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday weekly linky party.
Happy Fall!!!


{1}


October is here! 
So...now all things are pumpkin or at least orange. I pulled out my orange pens and Post It notes that I usually avoid at other times of the year. (They don't match the blue and green in my classroom, you know.)

Speaking of Post It notes, I love that Krista Wallden even has clip art of sticky notes! What was our world like without sticky notes? I don't know about you, but I love those things!



{2}

In celebration of Fall festivities, I will have a special sale from now until Sunday at midnight.



Buy 2, get one free! 

Here is how it works: 

Email me at 
thethinkaloudcloud (at) gmail (dot) com
with 
your TpT user name, 
the two items that you bought, 
and 
the item that you would like for free!

{**Note: Your free item needs to be of equal or lesser value than each of the two items that you purchased.) 

I will respond to you within the following 24 hours. 

I hope you can find some things that you might like! Thanks for taking a look!


{3}

My first three Math scoots, Write It! 3 Ways in 3 Days, for fall have been updated, so please download them again if you have already purchased them. To see a description of the updates, please click here. Then you will only need to print the specific pages.

If you haven't tried this version of scoot and would like to see if it is a good fit for your class, please download the trial set HERE. It only includes two digit numbers for now. Here are some pictures of my class in action during one of our scoots in the Spring. 


{4}

The Write It! 3 Ways in 3 Days are (almost) available in a bundle. If you are interested in getting the bundle, it will be posted by Saturday evening. 

The bundle will include the following 3-digit sets:
August

September

October

Fall {2-digit Freebie} ~ full set


{5}

There are also two new UNPLUGGED paper sets on the scene. 

UNPLUGGED paper means that it has no craft and no lesson plan. You are free to use it however you need it to fit to your plans and activities. 

Here are my fall sets that are available. 







To see these in my store please click HERE and HERE

 Well that is my...

So, hop over to Doodle Bug's Teaching blog to find out what other bloggers have to say. 

Have a great day,
Carrie

{Fall clipart credits ~ Krista Wallden}

6 comments:

  1. I love your unplugged papers! Going on my wishlist!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzy! I do too! Maybe that is why I want to make new papers for EVERY occasion. I am TRYING not to go overboard, but I love clipart. Truly an addict! Thank you for your comment!
      Carrie

      Delete
  2. I love fall because I can get pumpkin spice coffee! And donuts! And everything!
    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This time of year, any kind of doughnut is great with me!

      Delete
  3. Fall is my favorite time of year! I just love everything about it. :) I am loving your unplugged papers. These will be great for our Work on Writing stations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lawren! The students love writing on special paper, don't they? I do too!

    ReplyDelete