Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine’s Day, a FREE game, and a Superbowl Sale!

Believe it or notValentine’s Day is JUST around the corner!

If you are in the market for some basic Valentine’s Day writing paper with cute graphics, you may want to check out this new mini-pack in my TpT store. This paper is Valentine-themed and can be used with any craft or activity that you have up your sleeve. You can check it out by clicking here.






Freebie!!

Also, I have a Freebie "Roll, Say, Graph!" Game that your little buddies will love to play. It is the Valentine Edition that combines spelling rules for changing singular words to plural words with graphing. My kids love it! This edition has Valentine’s Day types of words to “say and graph.” You can get it here.





Enjoy! If you decide to download it, let me know what your students thought of it when you get the chance. I would love to hear from you!


Sale!!!

Great news! On Superbowl Sunday, I will be having a sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. It will also be extended through Monday. If you have anything on your wish list that you would like get, now is the time get it at a 20% discount. My list of products is not busting at the seams at this point, but maybe there is something that you might like for your classroom. 

To check out the sale, click on the name of my store, The Think Aloud Cloud.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment