Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Circular {Cyber Sale Version}

It's time to link up with  Nicole at All Things Apple in Second Grade! Here is my Sunday Circular for this week. Check out the BIG Teachers Pay Teachers sale that will start tomorrow and last through Tuesday, then check out the other circulars to find some awesome deals!



My store will be 20% off starting today, if you need to go ahead and get some shopping and planning done. 

It will continue to be on sale through Tuesday plus TPT will take an extra 10% when you use the code: TPTCYBER

{Don't forget the special code like I did one time.} Oh well, I still got the things that I wanted at almost as good of a deal. 

Here are a few things that may interest you...


{1}
New Math Task Cards with a December theme. 


These are great for some fun holiday-ish practice... 3 Ways in 3 Days!
They say that practice makes permanent. 
So, here goes!! 

Click here to see it in my store. 
If you haven't tried this version of scoot and would like to see if it is a good fit for your class, please download the trial set HERE
{This set only includes 2-digit numbers for now.} 


You can check out how I use the place value scoot {HERE}

(I am working on a year's worth of these sets with seasonal themes as well as year-round sets.)




{2}
Here is a Winter craftivity that may be useful now or in the other Winter months. 
Click here to see set 1 in my store. 
Click here to see set 2 in my store.  
 Click here to see set 3 in my store. 
Click here to see the FREEBIE sample in my store. 


These are part of a money-saving bundle as well.




Make sure to visit All Things Apple in Second Grade to see the other Sale Flyers!

Thanks for stopping by!


Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment